Re: [AMC-list] more on the rear disc brake swap

Re: [AMC-list] more on the rear disc brake swap

" From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" I just called the guys at SSBC and they're telling me that they don't offer
" a rotor that fits the 5 on 4-1/2 pattern.
" I'm lost now because WSC Motorsports offers a kit that fits the AMC cars with
" the correct rotor. The two kits appear to be the same except for rotors.
" SSBC guy says it's nearly impossible to redrill the rotor for the correct
" pattern.

i guess, if you're using a hand drill...  should be easy with a mill
or drill press.  imho the hardest part would be marking the rotor.

" PBR makes the caliper for the kit.

the streetrod mfg co [tsm.com?] has kits for the amc20 in both cars
and jeeps.  they also tell you where their oem parts come from.