-------------
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:53:40 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At the Whataburger on I-10 near Dairy Ashford, there is big poster sized framed photo of
their iconic looking "W" building that many of the Whataburgers used in 1960s and some
still do like place on Long Point or the one on Shoreline down in Corpus. In this photo
taken in Odessa, Texas there is a little brand new Rambler getting a Whatafix of burgers.
I believe it to be a 61 or 62, not up on my Rambler series:

http://www.whataburger.com/

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"