[AMC-list] Whataburger Rambler

Not sure how many of you have ever ate at a Whataburger, but the first one was not far from where I grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas, we used to get gallon jugs of root beer there, and the shakes and malts to die for. Burgers good too and I still eat at Whataburgers here in Houston 40 something years later. If you ever go into them, most have old black and white photos on the walls of the various locations thru the years.

At the Whataburger on I-10 near Dairy Ashford, there is big poster sized framed photo of their iconic looking "W" building that many of the Whataburgers used in 1960s and some still do like place on Long Point or the one on Shoreline down in Corpus. In this photo taken in Odessa, Texas there is a little brand new Rambler getting a Whatafix of burgers. I believe it to be a 61 or 62, not up on my Rambler series:

http://www.whataburger.com/

Click "refresh" and you will see different photos, but it is #24 location from 1961, two door Rambler lined up. That's all.......PS: if you get a burger, get double meat, triple grilled onions, no mustard....
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com