Re: [AMC-list] an act of sacralige???

I don't get the 'hoarding motors' thing, they're only good if you use them,
about .000000001% of cars are "worth money" AMC or not, and 401's are not
that kind of rare, no offense intended! What 401's are is expensive to run!
And that's no criticism either -- 232s are cheaper to run than 195.6's and I
run one of those.

I used to have a ton of ham radio gear I got for free from the widows if
geezers who lined their walls and shelves with 'valuable' crap they never
ever used. THEY found it very valuable but no one else did -- not their
wife, not their kids.  Few things are universally valuable -- 401's or
otherwise -- use it or get buried with it, and using it is a hell of a lot
more fun.

I stopped collecting stuff a while back,  now I give away to enthusiasts
what I can't sell, my stuff is more fun and I have less of it. And more room
for new stuff when/if it comes to that :-)

Anyone want a Navarro Indy 500 six? Trade ya! Seriously.