From: Glen Hoag <hoag@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 2:54:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Pacer in CO Springs

I'm fairly certain that the 1974 and earlier blocks will not fit the
Pacer.  Some of the accessory mount points were changed in 1975 to a
low profile style to allow mounting in the Pacer.  It may be that you
can use the brackets off the 1975 engine, but I think there were some
new bosses on the 1975 block.  Attachment points for the motor mount
brackets to the block may also have changed.

--Glen