Re: [AMC-list] Pacer in CO Springs

" From: Glen Hoag <hoag@xxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I'm fairly certain that the 1974 and earlier blocks will not fit the
" Pacer.
" []
" Attachment points for the motor mount
" brackets to the block may also have changed.

having seen a 4.0 in a '69 american, i believe motor mounts were
unchanged '64-'99, though the 4.0 is ordinarily mounted in jeeps with
different holes and taps one of the originals metric for the '87-'90
knock sensor.  the 4.0 [up to '99 anyway] even has the eagle diff
mount holes!