Re: [AMC-list] carb spacer

 I needed a spacer for my Carter so I took some flat stock and traced my old gasket on the material. With my Dremel I was able to cut it out in about 20 mins. I drilled the hose nipple opening and tapped it in less than 5 minutes. Less time than to drive down to the parts place and talk to the parts pullers.
Invest in tools and learn how to use them, you would be amazed how easy it is to make some obsolete parts......Russ