From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 3:20:45 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] parts vendors

I'm in need of some seals for the '63 american steering box. I have AMC part
numbers. I've been calling Doug Galvin (www.amcrambler.com) but no answer
today, no call back, and over the last year, it's been logistically harder
to deal with him, I'm sad to say. Nice guy, honest, good parts, decent
prices, but it seems to take more and more phone calls. Decent online
catalog, but no online ordering.

Anyone know who might have obscure seals and such like this? The most
important one at least is not a standard type seal, likely AMC only.