Re: [AMC-list] AMC at the Movies reminder

Re: [AMC-list] AMC at the Movies reminder

Saw a movie about Howard Stern's life last night. One scene had Howard, his
cohort on the radio (not Robin the other guy) and Howard's wife. The wife
was naked in the back seat of an early 70's Ambo. She was supposed to streak
a street in NY or something, she declined the stunt and was putting her
clothes on, I noticed two things, the Ambo and you can guess what else.

Armand