Re: [AMC-list] parting out marlin

If anyone is building a torque tube car.
I believe the six cylinder stick shift car "should" have an AMC 20 with 3:55 or equiv in 1965/66.
That would be a fairly hard to come by torque tube assembly.

Don't assume it does though as YMMV, and it could have been swapped out in the past.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.