Re: [AMC-list] who did that roofline chop on the green Rebel?

Re: [AMC-list] who did that roofline chop on the green Rebel?

Definitely a photoshop.
Makes a nice looking car, however if attempted in real life you can expect some serious metalworking and glass issues, plus all the stainless trim...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.