Re: [AMC-list] astro spiral javelin film

Re: [AMC-list] astro spiral javelin film

Eddie; great film. The trumpets and drums got old real fast though.
I could feel those wheels buckle on the first try.
As much as I really hate computers and the whole computer culture, it is amazing that a 'puter figured this out in so short a time and with such good results.
A nice big tri-color would have been nice on the underside of that Jav. And maybe stripes on the shaft to ooh and awe as it spun......Russ