Re: [AMC-list] 3rd Project, Has a torque tube

Re: [AMC-list] 3rd Project, Has a torque tube

Gremlin, American and Classic? And I saw those teaser pics of that
sweet wagon. Good luck with the Classic! It sounds like the American
is getting sorted and has the major stuff done - hopefully it will be
on the highway again soon.

Are you planning on keeping them? Or selling them?

My oldest son saw pics of a Classic 2 door sedan and thought it was
very cool. We aren't ready for another project, but have decided to
keep our 330 period correct (not original, but at least running and
driving and looking and sounding like a '65 American). If we decide to
do a resto-mod or go with front engine, rear wheel drive, V8 and
manual transmission - it would be in an AMC product that is not so
original looking.