Re: [AMC-list] Coulda been Great

I really like my Pertronix. It makes it easy for me to tune and run. I
know you have a lot more experience, and would have no problems with
points - but the Pertronix unit really makes it easy. Good luck with
the car, and hope you can solve the miss. I know you'll enjoy running
it when it's sorted out.