Re: [AMC-list] T-14 for T-96 Transplant Question

Re: [AMC-list] T-14 for T-96 Transplant Question

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" Thought someone on here might know for sure about the concerns I have --
" Tom J. ??
"
" The only possible problem might be the driveshaft length and the
" driveshaft yoke. I'm not 100% certain if the yoke form the T-96 will fit
" the T-14 or if the lengths of the transmissions are the same. I'll ask a
" few others I know about that...
"