Re: [AMC-list] what did you do (ring and pinion setting)

Re: [AMC-list] what did you do (ring and pinion setting)

Last note, start with the thickness pinion shim you took out.
Depending on your luck you occasionally get it on the first try.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.