Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin with Overdrive Question

Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin with Overdrive Question

$100 bucks!!!!! That makes the Metropolitans look a LOT more
attractive! Or well-tuned Americans, perhaps with overdrive!

I'm heading to a club meeting this weekend and will start asking
actual questions about tuning and maintenance. Any local club members
be forewarned! If you see a middle-aged overweight guy heading your
way, I'll be asking questions! (hahh!!! middle-aged, overweight guy.
If you were to avoid talking to middle-aged overweight guys at carclub
meetings, you'd only have a few folks talking)