Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

I know this car!  Summer before last when I was taking my 80 Concord wagon over to get the tires balanced.  Next town over we have two great car places.  Martin & Son been there for 50 years and then Stan's Alignment next door and probable as long.  Both old school in looks and excellent mechanics.  Stans still does tire balancing while on the car and that's where I went.  I pulled in with my AMC to find this Pacer in the one stall.  Monster tires and wheelie bars?!?

Talking with the owner, found that what he mentiions about 9,000 miles as it came from an estate sale and came with the original mileage.  So cool to see 2 AMC's in 2 stalls in nice old looking shop!  Then recently watching Pinks reruns, there's a Pacer that looked like it but a lady driver.  Exciting to see it win, then talking to friends found it was the local Pacer.  Even though I believe in pure cars, this corvette motor and car was done first class!  When we talked then he was eying a 74 Javelin w/15K on it and also heard he got a Matador w/low mileage.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.