Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do for your AMCs this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do for your AMCs this weekend?

Is it above the cover? tack weld a nut on top, the heat will usually help break the bond loose.
The acetone /atf mix seems to work, but has little staying power.
PBblaster seems to be a little longer lasting and easier to deal with.
Kroil is supposed to be excellent too.

Time to get a new stud from ARP!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508