[AMC-list] Acer and Grem

Someone mentioned the new AMC car characters in Cars 2 coming out later this
year.  My kids know that I have both a Pacer and a Gremlin in my fleet of
AMCs. The Gremlin has been out of the

paint shop for several years waiting for reassembly.  I'm about through
assembling a rebuilt stock 232 six for it and I told my son that I would take my
grandson for a ride
in the Gremlin the next time to drive to San Francisco.   My little grandson
Dax, going on 4 years old, really liked the first Cars movie.    It should be a
treat.

Joe Fulton