Re: [AMC-list] Got a cool kid

I wandered by a body shop/repair place I've been to before. I saw some
of their cars at various cruise-ins, brought my car in for some work I
couldn't do myself - and thought the work was good - so am planning on
going there. I know I talked about picking up a compressor and
touching up the paint myself, but I think I'll have the body shop do
it. I did a bad job on what I sprayed myself so figured I'd rather not
hack it up. They've been in business at the same place since almost
back when my car was new! Anyway, I'll do what I can do - and farm out
what I can't do well.

My wife will not be happy, lol. Bonus comes in March, and I'm calling
dibs on some of it!