Re: [AMC-list] Glass rubber for late 60s American (was: Got a cool kid)

Re: [AMC-list] Glass rubber for late 60s American (was: Got a cool kid)

Did a quick search and seems to be a pretty even split between
old school butyl users and new urethane users.

I'm sticking, er, stuck with what mine is in with :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.