Re: [AMC-list] PARTS WANTED: Need Lower Control Arm, Strut Rod *Bracket

Re: [AMC-list] PARTS WANTED: Need Lower Control Arm, Strut Rod *Bracket*, 78 Corncob

Mine aren't off yet. As soon as I can spring my '82 Spirit from my cabin, it will all be coming out for the Eagle front end swap in. Disc brakes with spindles will be available too!

From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] PARTS WANTED: Need Lower Control Arm, Strut Rod
	*Bracket*, 78  Corncob

OK, first shot at this stuff: A local guy here has a 78 Concord that is his "surf car" (complete with his surfboard strapped to the top).  He needs a lower control arm and the **BRACKET** that bolts to the frame, right (passenger).

If you have a parts car and would like to sell these parts, please call or email me right away.  An email with photos and price would be great.

-- Marc Montoni 804-592-6066
   Harrisonburg VA