Re: [AMC-list] Fw: rambler problems

My 327's were flexplate with ring. Converter does not have ring.
This is 1965 pieces.

I can probably spare a conv and flexplate if needed.

I think someone told me the 287 got the ring on the conv.

I can look at my 287 to see, can't remember if the flexplate is on it or not!

I can also measure bell depth if needed.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.