---------------
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:26:33 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I spoke with Garrett here the other day and they are trying to do a interchange, and if someone can offer advise, please feel free to comment, and copy your reply to them and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com