-------------
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 02:36:00 +0000
From: Andrew Blomer<lotharamc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I never get online enough to participate in any discussions, but this one has me up in arms.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1933-Nash-Ambassador-Cabrolet-Street-Rod-/270699764240?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f06f69a10

I'm not all that familiar with older Nashs, but this one is so screwed up I wouldn't have known it was one. Ontop of that he thinks the thing is worth at least 50 grand.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"