Crager wheels 8 - $200 (Delaware)
Date: 2011-01-03, 4:21PM EST
Reply to: sale-y5n2u-2141885291@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(2)-8" rear and (2)-4"front.nice shape slight surface rust polishes out fair.I would rather trade these for torque thrust D style wheels.Prefer same 8" and 4" sizes.these are multi bolt pattern now on AMC car with Mopar 8 3/4 axel ; 5 on 4.5 pattern.email here or call or text 740-803-0278 *** Also have an extra 401 engine needs rebuild.best offer.