Jeep/AMC 401 - $1 (Phoenix OR)
Date: 2011-02-01, 7:15PM PST
Reply to: sale-ptcpj-2192781773@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1976/77 ish 401 out of a Wagoneer. It's partially disassembled. It ran fine, but I was going to freshen it up before it went into my other Wagoneer. At this point, the intake is off and the crank is out. The only new part I've bought is a Crower cam. It's pretty clean inside, it isn't a Pennzoil sludged up mess. Make me an offer I can't refuse! Comes with the engine stand for the right price.