Re: [AMC-list] 86 camanche info

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 86 camanche info

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" The GM 2.8 flexplate is different from the Jeep 2.8 flexplate
" (different transmissions)

i know; i was thinking of zero-balanced 2.8s [or 3.4s] with manual
trannies.

A: The GM flywheel is a different offset than the Jeep one.

" Mopar used hydraulic 4 speed autos '88 to '92 then electronic '93 up
" (only the valve body controller)

...and that's also when the 3.9 went to mpi?