[AMC-list] Need 58-65 "big nut" rear driveshaft yoke

[AMC-list] Need 58-65 "big nut" rear driveshaft yoke

Larry is in need of a 58-65 "big nut" rear driveshaft yoke, the one off the axle with the nut (and dust shield if still attached). I thought I had one, but the two 61-63 American drive shafts I have don't have the rear yoke on them, and the one axle I have has the yoke missing. I may have one somewhere, but can't find it! Gotta clean out my old barn and rearrange/consolidate all my old parts!!

If you have one please contact Larry with a price. I forget Larry's location... Connecticut ("CT" in his e-mail address)?? Won't be much to ship one though. Maybe Joe or Tom has one they can sell at a reasonable price...

Hi there again!
I'm finally actually doing the engine swap in my wife's '60 American. I've got the engine/trans mounted, and was looking at the driveshaft when I realized that I don't have the Rambler rear yoke. It's been about three years ago when I removed the engine and trans, and I remember the yoke was kinda weird, but I can't find it or the original driveshaft. Is there something else that will work on the splines, or do I need to find a Rambler piece? I really appreciate the fact that you're willing to share your knowledge of these cars. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Larry "Animal" Garner
animal@xxxxxxxxxx

--
Frank Swygert