[AMC-list] PARTS FOR SALE: TWO AMC 401's & 727's

[AMC-list] PARTS FOR SALE: TWO AMC 401's & 727's

OK, list gets first shot:

1 - 72 401 4bbl engine and trans, COMPLETE, from a 72 Ambassador.  Both will need to be gone through.  Were rebuilt twenty years ago but never used.

1 - 73 401 & 727, COMPLETE, from an IH pickup.  I heard it run and saw it move under its own power.

Set of SEVEN AMC 390 rods and pistons that had been freshly installed in engine when one rod cut loose.  The seven are fine; #8 has seen its better days.

One 390 crank, subject to the forementioned rod smackdown.  Sure looks to me like it can be salvaged.

One 390 block, could be sleeved, forementioned rod took a bite out of cylinder skirt.

ALL PIECES MENTIONED ABOVE, $2000.  Money talks.  Bring a pickup and I might throw in a few other pieces that might make you happy.

Call Marc, 804-868-0903.

Richmond VA & Harrisonburg VA.