-------------
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:42:09 -0800 (PST)
From: d stohler<das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

ok, i just talked to a guy tonight about an 86 camanche. its real strait and clean, inside and out. has the stupid v6/auto. i think he said 2.8 v6. what tranny would it have in it for auto? the kid said at first that it had a broken con rod. then he said he didnt know anything about cars. no hole in the oil pan/block. no battery, and to much mud/snow to drive back to try to jump it. dont know if it will turn over or not. if that v6 is toast, how hard is it to swap in a 4.0? im guessing it being a chevy motor, it would have the sbc bolt patern on the bell. so i probably need to find the engine/trans/t-case out of a cherokee?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"