From: "SRPBUGLEBOY@xxxxxxx" <SRPBUGLEBOY@xxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 7:39:33 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Need Borg Warner T-35 Automatic Transmission for 1970 AMC
HORNET 232

I Need the Borg Warner T-35 Automatic Transmission for 1970 AMC HORNET  232.
I would also like the flywheel also. Or if anyone can hook me up with  a
transmission mechanic, (not the AAMCO type) here  in SoCal, that can do a
rebuild of mine. The car still is drivable, what it does is makes a  winding
noise like a blender sound, even in park. When its in gear it slips, but  at
some point it  "catches" the gears and goes normal, but  as  soon as you gas
it or release the gas, than it slips again. Obviously sonn it  won't move at
all, and of course I am not driving it.

Also just a question, what other makes of cars / trucks has a compatible
"T-35". I hears that the Ford Courier truck, and the Mazda B1500 piston, and
rotory truck has a Borg Warner T-35, but it not numbered  as T-35 because
its not AMC. And which other (if any) AMC's / Jeeps / and Postal Jeeps has a
compatible Trans?