-----------
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:49:59 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis<bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

For now I'm just sticking with the 195.6, following regular
maintenance procedures, making sure to check the head torque and
watching the temp. If it smokes a lot more, or smokes continuously,
I'll figure out what to do (but will keep my eye open for 232's!).

It's hitting the low 50's today. Smoke out the tailpipe was barely
noticeable on start up, and cleared when warmed and driving around. I
might just have to burn some junk off.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"