[AMC-list] Parts For Sale

I have two items for sale. Parts are located in Jacksonville, FL

Spirit Gas Tank. This is a stock tank modified for high flow for drag racing. It could be returned to stock use. Includes straps, fill tube, and sending unit. Everything worked when removed (replaced by fuel cell). Treated with POR-15 (and done right) tank sealer. Outside has nice finish as well.. $75

Back Seat for Spirit - recovered in charcoal/gray and never sat in. Excellent new condition. In original stitch pattern. Includes brakets and mounting hardware. $75.

Cliff Danley
am401@xxxxxxxxxxx