Re: [AMC-list] Parts for Sale

Folks,

Thank you for the interest some of you are already showing regarding my
earlier post of parts for sale.  I just went out to the garage and found
another stash of parts boxes (when will it end?).  Please be patient as I
need to add these to the lists to be complete.

A couple other notes:

Those with the courage, once I have the final list, you are welcome to buy
it all!  It will be priced accordingly.  The parts are located just a few
miles north of Portland, Oregon.  Come get them!  Otherwise I will sell to
those serious enough to buy individual parts but I cannot stretch this out.
If they don't sell, someone else will get them and at last resort the
garbage man will.

Also, who's into Johnny Lightning and plastic AMC models?  I have a ton of
them!  I also have a few Rambler dealership plastic models that were given
away at the dealerships in the 60's.

Like I said, it all has to go!

Hang in there; I'll get the FULL lists out shortly.

David

dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx