Re: [AMC-list] What I Did this Weekend

Bruce, what do your sunvisors need? I have a collection of them, darned things breed when covered with nicotine and left in a box....
   A good clean and some restitching of the seam is all most of them need.
Mine are all out of 68-69 sedans.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5