Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

OHhhhhhh, after reading back through I realize, some of
you guys, or is it us guys? anyway

Somebody is a bit nuts....

Oh, I take no exception to this diagnosis and if anyone
needs it I can probably get the paperwork to go along with
the diagnosis...

Got a new TV some new Digital TV boxes.
Picked me up an android phone so google can watch my every move.

Maybe this weekend I will get back to the Ramblers...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.