[AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

[AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

In the beginning, seeing the Subject:  What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?  Sounded like a good idea and then after reading the updates, thought this is cool!  Thought about writing and requesting that we do this once a month.  Really enjoyed reading about what others were doing this time of year.

Then the seat belts came into play.  Thanks Frank for the suggestion to stop!  I started writing a middle of the road reply... then I realized that I was continuing the seat belt opinions. Soooo... Why not take the first of the month to give updates of our AMC projects during these winter months (in most areas).

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.