Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Seat belts... my 2 cents. Are they perfect, nope. Can you still be killed wearing one, yup. Was my life once saved by wearing one... definitely. Accident was totally the other drivers fault and I had zero time to react except to go for the brake while colliding.

Cracked some ribs, had some very temporary amnesia, limped for weeks, the belt left an impression and bruise in my hip the shape of the pager I was wearing at the time. 18 years later I can still recall all the pain. BUT it was better than being impaled on the steering wheel and I'm here today to play with my kids and read your messages. At that time I wore a belt seldom and only if I felt like it. Today I feel like it everyday.

Troy