Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

What I thought was ironic about this below is that last week we had a bank robbery at Chase location here in Houston, in which hostages taken & ensuing FIVE hour standoff:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7873314

my own bank, Chase at corner of Bunker Hill & I-10 was robbed several weeks ago......and had been there with kids same day!

So there was 5-10 cop cars parked either side under overpass, and cops passing out tickets like policeman's ball. Walking in and out of traffic....at this particular intersection.....counting HOV & turn lanes it is 19-20 lanes across....granted they were in the underpasses but walking out into traffic when light turned red!

I though the wafting smell of fresh Shipley's donuts I had bought for kids would be more than enough to ovewhelm their senses and hypnotized them but didn't work as mentioned, the cop only came to my window and asked for license....if he had gotten closer I would have opened the box of warm cake, cherry icing with sprinkles, apple filled and regular donuts and he would have been in my power. I would have tossed them onto the ground and watched the melee between cops and pigeons and homeless battle over it while I layed scratch (with one tire) out of there. It would have been ugly but I would have lost only box of fresh donuts.

"Eddie, It's Texas! How can you not have an insurance card in the car?? In Dallas and Carrollton, if you don't have proof of insurance, your car gets towed on the spot and you're left at the curb. I'm surprised they don't do that down there too."

I only had credit card, driver license & box of delecious fresh donuts on me. I could have called wife a mile away & told her to bring insurance, but didn't even realize that was on the ticket until I got home. No big deal, have policy here to show judge. I might even take fresh box of donuts downtown to police headquarters and court when I go.

I might just lather myself down with donut scented perfume and could easily overwhelm whole building full of cops:

http://www.paradisecosmetics.com/Bakery/Fragrances_Glazed_Donut.htm

the downside is the cops might be in heat and last place you want that to happen is a nest of them.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com