---------------
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 19:22:11 -0700
From: Jim Shadwick<idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx>

OK...guys...went to look at a 62 Rambler American 2dr with a E-stick
trans......Good/Bad problems?????

has been sitting for most of the last 5 years.....

good...body is straight..had one repaint clear coat peeling off...
bad..front seat needs fixed...head liner....
      engine needs rings????.....

asking $1100 would take $900.....

--
Frank Swygert