Re: [AMC-list] Wier motor

Yes the 1969 American came with electric wipers. Unfortunately because they
also fit the SC/R prices are expensive. You'll need the motor, the mounting
plate, switch, and harness. The switches are pricey $75 and up. It is unique
to the American I believe and comes with the harness. I do not know if the
wiper transmission is different electric vs vacuum. I do not believe it is.
The hardest part to find is the mounting plate. It is unique to the electric
wiper American.