[AMC-list] 64 Classic 4 door, $3800, Ann Arbor, MI

[AMC-list] 64 Classic 4 door, $3800, Ann Arbor, MI

Not mine, see the post with a pic at
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538797&highlight=rambler

Default *Beautiful 1964 AMC Rambler Classic 770 $3,800*
Hello all,
I am still pretty new here, but learning. I need to sell my car, and I knew from the last time that this is THE place to post it. I am a student, and lost my source of income, and reluctantly I have to sell the car to make ends meet. It's a 1964 Rambler Classic, as you read in the description. I'm asking $3,800 for it, but very willing to negotiate. This car is a real beauty. She runs well, and looks good too. White, with hunter green interior. She has some minor problems, but an easy fix for those that know classic cars. If you need more info, just message me, or call the numbers posted on my profile.
Thanks, and Happy Holiday's

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"