Re: [AMC-list] type A fluid

I've towed light trailers in a rebuilt M35 (air cooled) behind an EFI 232ci
in a Classic wagon. Shifts just great with Dexron III. Longevity is great
too -- rebuilt a '65 core in 1989? then again in 2006? after I'd put well
over 150K miles on it. Still in perfect working order today. I drive this
car HARD and maintain it meticuluously.  I think the proof is in the pudding
-- few people uses cars this old this hard for as long as I have.

I wouldn't use Type A in an any BW trans even if it was newly made and
someone gave me cases of it for free. New chemistry is vastly superior,
hands down, no comparison.

Fluids are the ONE THING to never, ever cheap out on!