Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2 & a bit more

Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2 & a bit more

I was watching American Picker, or what ever that show is called.
They were at an 84 yr old lady's place grubbing around through her buildings
when they found
a pretty much pristine Nash Metro. Hubby bought it for the lady who then
never drove it and never learned how to drive.
Tall guy with bad back says, " I didn't want to tell her that the car is not
a big money item".
I thought to myself, yeah but you'll buy a rusty old Peenzoil sign for 50
bucks and try to tell us it's worth 600 bucks, when we all know better.
I would have grabbed the Nash, they could have made just as much money off
of it as any other item they "pick".

Armand