Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2

----- Original Message ----
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 12:17:28 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2
snip
. And at a time when AMC numbers are dwindling across board (hasn't been
anything
in the pick a parts AMC in 3 years here) maybe their dad will go out and buy a
Gremlin, Pacer or Hudson as a project or whatever. Who knows, maybe the kids
collecting little diecasts, plushes, will grow up and collect the real
cars......
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

I don't think the Cars movie had a positve effect on the value of Hudsons at
all.  I don't expect that Cars2 will affect the value of Gremlins or Pacers
though, except that they might come to be known by whatever name they are called
in the movie.

Joe Fulton