From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of russ hathaway
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:45 PM
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Cars 2 and Buick Powered Americans

Ross, it was a very well written story and neat the way everything came
together. It still bothers me when AMCs are picked to be clown cars,
slackers rides, odd cars and everything else that is weird in society. I
guess I'll just grin and bare it. By the way, when are the toys coming out?
Will they have little eyes on the windshield....Russ

database 5637 (20101121) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5639 (20101122) __________

http://www.eset.com