Re: [AMC-list] Cars 2 and Buick Powered Americans

In Cars 2 the Gremlin and Pacer are the "bad guys". Chrysler isn't going to be ticked off that their red-headed step-children that no one really associates with them are being put off as the bad guys. I think that's as much reason for using the AMCs as anything, but you have to admit that the Gremlin does at least sound mischievous, if not "bad"!!

-------------
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:37:06 -0800 (PST)
From: russ hathaway<russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

Just read a great story of the two AMCs being invited to Pixars get together, it was written in the Hemmings Magazine Blog. I'm not sure I like the idea of us being featured in the movies because we are an "odd" line of cars, but I guess I will take whats offered. Sigh, toss us a boen.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"