Re: [AMC-list] 68 AMX Tire Q

Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx> said:

>Which differential ratio do you have?

When the weather cleared last week, I spent ten minutes looking for a stamped code on the rear axle, but I'll be danged if I can find it.  I even scraped off the grime and paint with a razon on those small bosses where I would have expected a stamping.  No joy.

I would assume it's a 3.15 or 3.54, although as I recall the 3.54 was more likely found on 343/390 cars.

I'm more concerned with fit than performance.  I don't intend to thrash it on the track (I have a Spirit to do that with, now).  In short, I just want it to look good, handle OK, and not have interference issues.

Any help?

MARC MONTONI
Harrisonburg VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm